Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Remeber...

If anyone is interested in donating for the fund for Keegan please email ellihugh@gmail.com for further information on how to donate.

For those who were not able to make it to the ceremony, it was an amazing spirit.
Our souls were sweetened by the presence of the spirit. Jason and Katy were embraced by many in love and support. Through the voice of many, the spirit testified of the beauty of the eternal life and that families can be together forever when we strive to use the atonement. The spirit testified that Keegan was to have a swift return to Heavenly Father for a greater purpose. The spirit testified that Keegan was a special spirit sent to earth to bless the lives of many. We were reminded of Joseph Smith and thanked him for enduring his similar trials with faith- his example gives us hope and comfort as we greive and mourn over a similar loss and as we strive for understanding of the things we do not know.

On a personal side note, may we remember. May we remember the spirit we felt at the services. May we remember the individual lesson that Keegan taught each one of us. May we remember to live life a little sweeter, love one another with greater compassion. May we remember our plan here on earth and to live it to our greatest potential, just as Keegan has done. May we remeber that we have a Savior who loves us enough to provide a way for us to change from imperfection into perfection. May we remember Keegan, so whenever we think of Keegan the spirit can warm our hearts by testifying the truths of eternal life and salvation. Thank you Keegan, we will Remember you!

As this site is deciated to Keegan, please feel free to share your remebrance of Keegan.

5 comments:

  1. Katy and Jason my heart aches for you. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you in this time of sorrow. May god bless you....
    all my love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom already commented as me but now this is Kristy Cook. Katy and Jason, I have thought about you guys often during the past couple of days. What a hard thing to have to face. You guys are wonderful and I know that Heavenly Father is very aware of how you feel and is constantly there for you. Baby Keegan is absolutely beautiful. We're praying for you guys and love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy and Jason I am so sorry for your loss. I know what hard times your are going through, my heart and prayers are with you. Keegan is adorable. xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. katy, its kari (jen's sister) from hair school. Jennifer told me you were married and going to have a baby, congratulations on marriage, and I am sorry for your loss. I will remember you guys in my prayers. Stay strong, you'll see him again someday.
    With love,
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  5. That passage was beautifully constructed, as is this site. Keegans funeral was so beautiful and so strong with the spirit. He's a little angel who has touched and changed the life of so many. Katy and Jason, you guys are so strong in spirit and in the flesh. I'm so blessed to have you guys in my family and i'm honored to call you family. I love you guys so much. Stay Strong.

    I love you guys
    love,
    Cousin Colby

    ReplyDelete